Shiva IV was a planet in Wild Space far from the considerations of Galactic Republic or the Galactic Empire until 4 ABY. By galactic standards, its inhabitants were primitive and did not understand Basic.
A primitive world, it was in constant warfare between the Calian Confederacy and the Twelve Tribes of T'Syriél, until a peace was at last achieved between Aron Peacebringer of the Confederacy and Kéral Longknife of the Twelve Tribes.
The planet was invaded by Imperial General Sk'ar, who recruited many T'Syriél to be stormtroopers and devastated the Calian city K'avor with an anti-matter bomb. Sk'ar was defeated with the help of Leia Organa.
Behind the scenesEdit
Shiva is the Hindu God of Destruction.
- Star Wars 53: The Last Gift From Alderaan! (First appearance)
- Star Wars 54: Starfire Rising
- Star Wars 55: Plif! (Mentioned only)
- (Mentioned only)
- "ComicScan: Where Leia Lets Loose"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 12 (Indirect mention only)
- The Essential Atlas
- "Authors of the Expanded Universe: Chris Claremont"—Star Wars Insider 146