Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shockstun mist was a chemical used by bounty hunters to help immobilize targets that needed to be taken alive. Capable of quickly numbing and paralyzing exposed skin, shockstun mist was most effective when inhaled; resulting in paralysis that could last for hours. The chemical was best known for being introduced in the GRS-1 snare rifle, which had the ability to fire shockstun mist to a distance of about 150 meters. Immediately following the mist was a liquid spraynet which hardened after exposure to the air and helped restrict all movement of the paralyzed target.
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Dagobah Limited (Card: Zuckuss's Snare Rifle)
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- How the Other Half Hunts"—Star Wars Gamer 6 "
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 61
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia