Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The shotgun was a powerful, heavy, and compact blaster or slugthrower that emitted several bolts or pellets at once when fired. They could often hit multiple targets or eliminate one target with a single blast. However, its damage decreased as range to the target increased, since the pellets scattered if fired from too far away; this made the weapon more suited for close-quarters combat.
A common shotgun weapon was the blast cannon, used by Imperial engineers during the Galactic Civil War. The TriShot could be considered the pistol form of a Shotgun, since it fired multiple laser bolts, but only three instead of the usual five. The elite Rebel SpecForces team Renegade Squadron used both shotguns and tri-shots. Trandoshan slavers sometimes used them, as did some B1 battle droids of the Confederacy of Independent Systems and Republic clone troopers during the Clone Wars.
Slugthrower versions include the scatter gun and C-M Frag Storm. A flechette launcher could also be considered similar to a shotgun in functionality, throwing hundreds of razor-sharp flechettes over a small area.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars: Republic Commando
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Padawan Lost"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Wookiee Hunt"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Necessary Bond"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revival"
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
- Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron