Shotos were miniaturized lightsabers. They were used by diminutive combatants like Yoda, whose stature made it impractical to wield a full-scale lightsaber, and also as off-hand weapons for those duelists who employed twin-bladed techniques, like Ahsoka Tano.
- Disney Infinity 3.0
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- William Shakespeare's The Clone Army Attacketh: Star Wars Part the Second
- William Shakespeare's Tragedy of the Sith's Revenge: Star Wars Part the Third
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- (First identified as shoto)