- "You have completed the first stages of your training and I am sending you on an assignment to Toydaria. You will bring me King Katuunko…alive. Kill all who might interfere."
- ―Count Dooku, to Savage Opress
A showdown occurred on the planet Toydaria between Jedi Generals Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker and Count Dooku's new apprentice Savage Opress. Another duel occurred in orbit between Dooku, Opress and the Nightsister Asajj Ventress, and later, another duel between Opress, Kenobi and Skywalker. In addition, Ventress and Dooku also had another brief skirmish.
Opress, under orders from his new master, went to Toydaria in order to kidnap King Katuunko alive. Unfortunately for the Confederacy of Independent Systems, the mission was in shambles when Opress killed Katuunko in a rage and presented the body to Dooku, causing the Dark Lord to punish him severely.
The confrontation continued over Toydaria aboard Dooku's Separatist dreadnaught, where Dooku's former apprentice, Ventress, attempted to exact revenge on her old Master with the help of Opress, who was under her control. However, Opress turned on both Dooku and Ventress, and while Ventress pursued Dooku, Opress dueled with Kenobi and Skywalker, who had arrived to eliminate him.
The showdown ended when both Ventress and Opress escaped their pursuers alive, while the Jedi also fled from the cruiser. Opress returned to Dathomir and was instructed by Mother Talzin to find his brother Darth Maul. Dooku subsequently ordered an attack on Dathomir.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Witches of the Mist" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Massacre" (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Brothers" (Appears in flashback(s))
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found