Shuma Kalamo was a human male jockey who rode fathiers at the Canto Casino's racetrack in the city of Canto Bight on the planet Cantonica. Kalamo participated in a fathier race on the racetrack in the year 34 ABY, shortly before all of the fathier's kept in the casino's stables were released by the Resistance agents Finn and Rose Tico. The jockey wore a green racing outfit including a helmet and had fair skin.
Behind the scenesEdit
Shuma Kalamo first appeared in the film Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, which was released on December 15, 2017. The character was not named in the film, but received identification in Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary, a reference book written by Pablo Hidalgo and released in conjunction with the film.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Shuma Kalamo)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. As Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi carries on immediately from the events of The Force Awakens, it can be assumed to take place in the same year.