- "Shuttle 593, this is Lothal Control. You are cleared to land."
- ―Lothal Control to the crew of Shuttle 593
Shuttle 593 was a Star Commuter 2000. At some point during the fourth year before the Battle of Yavin, Senator Nadea Tural of the Imperial Senate boarded the shuttle on her way to the planet Arkanis. However, the hyperdrive malfunctioned, causing the Star Commuter to crash. The senator was then rescued by the members of the rebel Spectre cell. Later the same year, the Spectres used the salvaged Shuttle 593 to make their way to Lothal without catching the attention of the Galactic Empire.
Behind the scenesEdit
Shuttle 593 first appeared in Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal. Martin Fisher confirmed that he intended the shuttle used by Nadea Tural in his short comic "Senate Perspective" to be same one.
- "Senate Perspective"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 9
- Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Commuter shuttle. Star Wars Rebels (October 16, 2014, 11:11 pm). "Piloted by RX-series droids, Star Commuter 2000's are used for travel between nearby planets." (screenshot)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The events of this article take place in or between "Empire Day," which marks the beginning of the fourth year before the Battle of Yavin; and "A Princess on Lothal," which is the first known episode to take place in the third year before the Battle of Yavin. As such, we can deduce that this event takes place in the fourth year before the Battle of Yavin. For more information, see Wookieepedia's Timeline of Star Wars Rebels Events.
- ↑ "Senate Perspective"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 9
- ↑ screenshot) . “@LelalMekha that was the idea as it would explain where the ship came from” (