Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Si'Klaata Cluster was an area in Hutt Space, near the Tion Hegemony and the Sisar Run. It contained the Kintan system, as well as the worlds of Klatooine, Tas-La, Vodran, and Vontor. Non-Hutt access to the Cluster was heavily restricted.
Before the foundation of the Galactic Republic, the Si'Klaata Cluster was the site of a war between the Hutts and Xim the Despot, which ended in Xim's defeat. Attempts by xenoarchaeologists to gain access to the sites of the First, Second and Third Battles of Vontor were stymied by the Hutts, who refused access to any researchers that did not explicitly support the Hutt version of history.
The Si'Klaata Cluster was the "finish line" for the Kessel Run, which ran from the planet Kessel to the Si'Klaata Cluster.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Adventures: Han Solo and the Hollow Moon of Khorya (First appearance)
- Under a Black Sun (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse (First mentioned)
- Fate of the Jedi: Allies
- X-Wing: Mercy Kill
- Galaxy Guide 12: Aliens — Enemies and Allies (First mentioned)
- Secrets of the Sisar Run
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- The New Essential Chronology
- Lords of Nal Hutta
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Secrets of the Sisar Run
- ↑ Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- ↑ Star Wars Adventures: Han Solo and the Hollow Moon of Khorya
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2
- ↑ Star Wars 43: Rite of Passage, Part 2
- ↑ "The Greel Wood Haven"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 6
- ↑ The Essential Atlas
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Fate of the Jedi: Allies
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Fate of the Jedi: Conviction