Sienar-Jaemus Fleet Systems was a starship manufacturer that provided ships and equipment for the First Order. The company spawned from the infamous Sienar Fleet Systems, which produced ships for clients such as the governments of the Galactic Republic and the Galactic Empire. Their products included the TIE/fo and TIE/sf space superiority fighters, the latest models in the TIE line produced by the company's predecessor Sienar Fleet Systems, and the Upsilon-class command shuttle. The I-a4b solar ionization reactor, L-s9.6 laser cannon, and P-s6 twin ion engine that were used by the TIE/fo fighter were all produced by Sienar-Jaemus as well. The company also produced reactors, like the III-a1a primary hypermatter-annihilation reactor, used to power Resurgent-class Star Destroyers, and hyperdrive units, like S/min-12a hyperdrive, whose projects were stolen by the Resistance and used by them for troop transports.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First mentioned, simultaneous with Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections (First mentioned, simultaneous with Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles