Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mined in the Sigil system, the Sigil crystal was costly but worthwhile due to the searing effect it has once properly placed in a lightsaber. It was a brownish-yellow color in nature, and when used in a lightsaber, the beam produced was incredibly potent and dealt greater damage. The Jedi Nemo had such a crystal; also the Sith Lord Marka Ragnos had one in his possession.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed video game
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (Wii Version)
- Death in the Slave Pits of Lorrd (Mentioned only)
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- Jedi Academy Training Manual