Sil Unch was a male Neimoidian comm officer in the Trade Defense Force, accompanying Tey How aboard the Vuutun Palaa. Sil Unch despised his superior, Daultay Dofine. He specialized in droid computer programming. During this time, Unch sat at the leftmost console of the bridge.
Behind the scenesEdit
Sil Unch's character was erroneously depicted in the Decipher CCG cards as being Tey How. This was one of the reasons why the notes for the creation and naming of the Rogues Gallery article "The Devious Neimoidians Revealed" from Star Wars Insider 147 specified Sil Unch and his location onboard the Saa'kak's bridge, with Leland Chee being the one who gave them the locations.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Theed Palace Limited (Card: Sil Unch) (First identified as Sil Unch)
- Young Jedi Collectible Card Game – Boonta Eve Podrace (Card: Sil Unch)
- "The Devious Neimoidians Revealed"—Star Wars Insider 147
- Creating & Naming 'The Devious Neimoidians'. Star Wars Sourcebooks (January 19, 2014, 11:40 pm).