- "Got it!"
- ―Sila Kott
Sila Kott was a female human starfighter pilot who flew for the Alliance to Restore the Republic during the Galactic Civil War. During the Battle of Endor, she flew for Red Squadron under the callsign Red Three. She died when her A-wing starfighter was shot down by a TIE/IN interceptor.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Anyway, that A-wing pilot is a British woman who was voiced over by an American guy."
- ―Pablo Hidalgo
Although played by British actress Poppy Hands in Return of the Jedi, Sila Kott was later dubbed over by an American man's voice. Despite that, Kott is correctly referred to as "she" in the official Databank on StarWars.com.
Despite being indirectly identified as Red Three in Return of the Jedi, the Databank has Kott listed as Red Two. This article assumes that Return of the Jedi has the correct callsign.
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi junior novelization
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ; image #14 (of 15) (First identified as Sila Kott)