Silencer-7 was the lead World Devastator that attacked the water world of Mon Calamari when Emperor Palpatine returned in a clone body. During the battle, where it destroyed Mon Remonda and Emancipator, it was captained by Commander Titus Klev.
Silencer-7 was the largest and most powerful of the World Devastators, reaching a tonnage that put it in dreadnought class within the Anaxes War College System of starship classifications. The vessel was eventually destroyed when the astromech droid R2-D2 sabotaged the squad of Devastators, causing them to collide with one another.
- Dark Empire (First appearance)
- Dark Empire Sourcebook
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 82 (WOR2, World Devastators)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 96 (MON1, Mon Remonda)
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Warfare