Boasting edible leaves, silvergrass, more commonly known under the derogatory name of goatgrass, was the predominant form of ground flora on the plains of Kinyen. It had a silver sheen to its green color, and gave off a sweet aroma.
A favorite food among Gran, it was also used in more mundane cooking, as when Porcellus would present goatgrass-stuffed gamwidge to his master. It was also used in goatgrass salad served on Malastare and in Dex's Diner on Coruscant.
- Taster's Choice: The Tale of Jabba's Chef (First mentioned)
- Goatgrass: The Tale of Ree-Yees
- And Then There Were Some: The Gamorrean Guard's Tale
- Let Us Prey: The Whiphid's Tale (First appearance)
- Planet of Twilight
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Strongholds of Resistance (First identified as Silvergrass)