Simon Greyshade was a wealthy male senator who represented the Vorzyd sector in the Senate of the Galactic Republic shortly before the onslaught of the Clone Wars, some 22 years before the Battle of Yavin. He owned the XJ-6, a custom luxury airspeeder hot rod constructed from a Narglatch AirTech kit that Greyshade further customized with twin turbojet engines originally designed to function in groups of fifty aboard the gigantic bank-courier repulsor trucks of Aargau, which was commandeered by the Jedi Padawan Anakin Skywalker to pursue Zam Wesell, a Clawdite bounty hunter who had attempted and failed to assassinate Senator Padmé Amidala of Naboo. Greyshade was unable to press charges for his speeder's "theft", as it was later retrieved and returned to its parkslot.
Behind the scenesEdit
Simon Greyshade first appeared in Star Wars 18: The Empire Strikes, a 1978 Star Wars Legends comic book published by Marvel Comics. He became canon when he was mentioned in Star Wars in 100 Scenes, a reference book written by Jason Fry that was released on August 18, 2014.
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes (First mentioned)
- Ultimate Star Wars (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ screenshot)—The tweet in question refers to the number of in-universe years between the canon films and television shows. Using simple math, it can be deduced when Attack of the Clones takes place on the timeline. . “0 10 10-13 13 27 32 35 36” (
- ↑ Star Wars: Complete Locations
- ↑ Star Wars 18: The Empire Strikes