|Chronological and political information|
"Sinker" was the nickname of a clone trooper sergeant who fought in the Clone Wars. He was stationed on the Triumphant when the ship and two other Venator-class Star Destroyers chased General Grievous' secret weapon to Abregado. The Malevolence destroyed all three ships, but Sinker, along with Jedi Plo Koon, Boost and Wolffe managed to ecsape via an escape pod. They were attacked in their escape pod by battle droids but were able to defeat them, thanks to Koon's skills. Koon was able to reach Padawan Ahsoka Tano, who was along with her master on a rescue mission for the battle survivors. Skywalker and Tano were able to rescue the pod and escape the Malevolence.
- "Don't look at me. It's Boost, sir. He only takes a bath when he's on leave."
- ―Sinker to Plo Koon and Wolffe
When General Plo Koon was dispatched to search for the Separatist "mystery weapon" in 22 BBY, which has destroyed several Republic fleets, Sinker was part of Plo Koon's troops. Upon discovering the Malevolence in the Abregado system, the Malevolence fired with her ion cannons on the Venator-class cruiser which rendered them without energy. Then the many cannons of the Subjugator-cruiser began to fire, quickly destroying the three ships. Sinker escaped from the Triumphant in an escape pod with Commander Wolffe, Boost and Master Plo Koon.
After discovering another escape pod with its hatch cut right open, Plo Koon and the clones then picked up a signal from Pod 1977. However, the pod hunters arrived and destroyed it, and then proceeded to attack Plo Koon's pod. Plo Koon, Boost and Sinker exited the pod to confront the battle droids, and they succeeded, especially after Plo Koon used The Force to push Sinker past the pod hunter ship and destroy the battle droids. The four were then rescued by General Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan Ahsoka Tano aboard the Twilight. However, while TB-2 was treating the injured clones, the lights went out, and the medical droid went to the bridge to find out what was wrong. In reality, the Twilight had stumbled upon the Malevolence, and Anakin, Ahsoka and Plo Koon shut down all power to avoid detection, but they had forgotten to turn off the medical droid. Fortunately, the Twilight was able to escape a wave from the ion cannons.
- "Sinker, get the men into the gunships."
- ―Wolffe to Sinker, during the Battle of Khorm
Sinker, Boost and Commander Wolffe were among the Republic forces dispatched to the Separatist-occupied world of Khorm to secure the valuable Agrocite ore, which could be used to increase power to starfighters. Led by Jedi Generals Plo Koon and Kit Fisto, as well as Major Kendal Ozzel, the Republic successfully captured an Agrocite processing facility, but it was soon recaptured by the Confederacy. Later, as Koon and Fisto were scouting out the main Separatist stronghold located in an Agrocite mine, Major Ozzel and his troops returned to regain control of the processing facility, only to find it abandoned by the Confederate forces.
Ozzel then assumed that the enemy was on the brink of defeat and ordered to move his troops to the Agrocite mine to assist the Jedi in its capture. Sinker and Boost, however, did not share the major's optimism and told Commander Wolffe that the Separatists had apparently abandoned the facility for a reason and were not intent on giving up the mine easily. Wolffe replied that the clones had their orders and told Sinker to get the clone troopers into the LAAT/i gunships. As Sinker and Boost had predicted, the Separatists offered heavy resistance during the assault on the mine, but nevertheless, the Republic managed to win the battle.
Sinker also served alongside the Wolfpack when they were trying to recapture Felucia from General Grievous. Sinker, along with Boost and Comet, went with Ahsoka to jump onto the wall of a Separatist base. Shortly after the battle, they discovered that Ahsoka had gone missing.
Sinker was sent to the Kadavo system to rescue Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Captain Rex from Count Dooku. Sinker, along with Comet and Wolffe, used jetpacks to rescue Togrutas from their prison cells.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rising Malevolence" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Meet Ahsoka Tano (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Jedi in Training (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Jedi Adventures
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars 9: In Service of the Republic, Part 3
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Padawan Lost"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Mercy Mission"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Escape from Kadavo"
- "Star Wars PocketModel TCG - Clone Wars" (Card: ) (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Visual Guide (First pictured)
- "Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season One Episode Guide, Part One"—Star Wars Insider 106
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.6 (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia
- "Launch Pad"—Star Wars Insider 130 (Picture only)