The system was controlled by the InterGalactic Banking Clan and later the Hutt Cartel before the start of the Clone Wars. During the Wars, the Confederacy of Independent Systems established themselves on the Kaer Orbital Platform, using it as a factory. Early in the conflict, it was taken by Jedi General Jor Drakas for the Republic.
One of the system's gas giants, Kaer, held the Kaer Orbital Platform, and was later used as a base and headquarters by the Black Sun sector Vigo Lun Rask. It also contained the planets Siskeen and Olanet.
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns (First appearance)
- "Odds"—Star Wars Insider 87
- Star Wars: Republic: Trackdown
- Star Wars: Legacy 37: Tatooine, Part 1
- Star Wars: Legacy 40: Tatooine, Part 4