- "Through victory my chains are broken. The chains. The chains are the easy part. It's what goes on in here that's hard."
- ―Darth Maul, reciting part of the Sith Code
The Sith Code was a mantra that expressed the core beliefs of the Sith. It was an inversion of the Jedi Code, a set of rules for members of the Jedi Order. It notably taught its followers that it is for the strong to destroy the weak.
- Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
- Through passion, I gain strength.
- Through strength, I gain power.
- Through power, I gain victory.
- Through victory, my chains are broken.
- The Force shall free me.
- Peace is a lie.
- Darth Maul, Part I (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Altar of Mortis" (First appearance) (Fragment only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Brothers" (Fragment only)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Twilight of the Apprentice" (Fragment only)
- Backstories: Star Wars – Darth Vader: Sith Lord (First identified as Sith Code)
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages