Sith Lord was a title conferred upon individuals who followed the Sith tradition. Sith Lords drew upon the dark side of the Force, using it to gain power. After Darth Bane established the Rule of Two, Sith tradition dictated that there could only be two Sith Lords at any given time. By the time of Sheev Palpatine, secretly the Sith Lord Darth Sidious, the Sith fulfilled their goal of destroying the Jedi Order, and Palpatine transformed the Galactic Republic into the Galactic Empire. This victory lasted for just over two decades, when Anakin Skywalker, a Sith Lord redeemed by his son Luke, destroyed the final Sith Lord (Darth Sidious) and brought balance to the Force once again.
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- "Cowboy Jedi"—Star Wars Insider 152
- "Classic Moment: Lando's Second Surprise"—Star Wars Insider 152
- "Blaster"—Star Wars Insider 152
- (Set: 75093 Death Star Final Duel)
- ; image #26 (of 29)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sacrifice"
- ↑ "The End of History"—Star Wars Insider 154
- ↑ (Image 1 caption)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revival"
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith