Sith Acolyte was a rank within the Sith Order prior to Darth Bane's reformation. The term was used to refer to Force-sensitive apprentices who had only just started on the dark path under the tutelage of a more experienced Sith Lord to rightfully bear the mantle of Sith.
One Acolyte, by the name of Haazen, had served under Exar Kun's Sith Empire and attempted to use a secret Jedi society to rebuild the Sith under his rule many years later. That, however, became his downfall.
The redeemed Revan encountered several Sith Acolytes in the Temple of the Ancients on Lehon. These acolytes were trained under Darth Malak and studied the dark side of the Force in secret, guarded by a force field outside the temple.
Galen Marek was also loosely referred to as a Sith Acolyte due to his apprenticeship under Darth Vader, who already had a master. Marek's clone encountered Imperial Sith Acolytes during his quest to find Juno Eclipse. These Sith Acolytes were trained on Kamino.
The rank was also used by Darth Krayt's reformed Order. Its use may have been similar to that of the earlier Sith. Krayt referred to himself as a Sith Acolyte in his apprenticeship under XoXaan on Korriban.
Behind the scenesEdit
In the "Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Threat of the Conqueror", a card sith acolyte card is mistakenly named "Sith Adept"
- Knights of the Old Republic 6: Commencement, Part 6
- Knights of the Old Republic 9: Flashpoint Interlude: Homecoming
- Knights of the Old Republic 18: Nights of Anger, Part 3 (Appears in hologram)
- Knights of the Old Republic 24: Knights of Suffering, Part 3 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Knights of the Old Republic 29: Exalted, Part 1 (Voice only)
- Knights of the Old Republic 30: Exalted, Part 2 (Appears in hologram)
- Knights of the Old Republic 38: Faithful Execution
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: Vindication
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- The Old Republic: Revan
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- Darth Bane: Path of Destruction (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Monster"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Witches of the Mist"
- Force Contention (Mentioned only)
- Knight Errant
- (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures video game
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
- Light and Dark (Corpses)
- Star Wars: Legacy: Trust Issues
- Legacy 18: Claws of the Dragon, Part 5 (Mentioned only)
- The Dark Side Sourcebook
- Scum and Villainy
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Threat of the Conqueror (Card: Sith Acolyte)
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Threat of the Conqueror (Card: Sith Adept)
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Asajj Ventress)