Fury-class Sith starfighter
Not available for sale
|Maximum speed (atmosphere)||
The Fury-class starfighter, also known as Sith Fury, was a starfighter first used by the Sith of Darth Krayt's order around 130 ABY. Its design was based on the Old Republic Cutlass-9 patrol fighter.
These fighters appeared similar to the Predator-class fighters used by pilots of the Fel Empire, with two wings curving out from the main hull. These vessels were powered by three ion drives, the largest of which was located under the hull. They were armed with dual laser cannons, fitted underneath the fighter's nose on both sides. The cockpit was more spacious than most starfighters, which made the fighter comfortable for long journeys.
In 137 ABY, Darth Talon used one of these starfighters to journey from Coruscant to Socorro on her mission to capture Princess Marasiah Fel. Darth Nihl and his ground forces later used Sith fighters to pursue two Predator fighters, one of which was thought to carry former Emperor Roan Fel. The enemy fighters were shot down, and Nihl's forces joined Talon groundside to confront Marasiah and her protectors. The Sith Lords Darth Kruhl and Darth Wyyrlok also used a Fury-class fighter when on a mission.
- Star Wars: Legacy 2: Broken, Part 2 (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Legacy 6: Broken, Part 5
- Star Wars: Legacy 7: Broken, Part 6
- Star Wars: Legacy 13: Ready to Die
- Star Wars: Legacy 16: Claws of the Dragon, Part 3
- Star Wars: Legacy 22: The Wrath of the Dragon
- Star Wars: Legacy 27: Into the Core
- Star Wars: Legacy 44: Monster, Part 2
- Star Wars: Legacy 48: Extremes, Part 1
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 Legacy Era Campaign Guide
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Legacy: Monster
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: Legacy 6: Broken, Part 5
- ↑ Star Wars: Legacy 0½
- ↑ Star Wars: Legacy 2: Broken, Part 2
- ↑ Star Wars: Legacy 13: Ready to Die
- ↑ Star Wars: Legacy 27: Into the Core