Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sith Lord was a title conferred upon individuals who followed the Sith tradition. Sith Lords drew upon the dark side of the Force, using it to gain power. Back during the days of the Old Republic, many individuals held the mantle of Sith lord, and fought countless wars against the Jedi Order. Eventually, however, their numbers would dwindle due to infighting. After Darth Bane established the Rule of Two, Sith tradition dictated that there could only be two Sith Lords at any given time. By the time of Sheev Palpatine, secretly the Sith Lord Darth Sidious, the Sith fulfilled their goal of destroying the Jedi Order, and Palpatine transformed the Galactic Republic into the Galactic Empire. This victory lasted for just over two decades, when Anakin Skywalker, a Sith Lord redeemed by his son Luke, destroyed the final Sith Lord (Darth Sidious) and brought balance to the Force once again.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- ↑ . “it is not Traya. It's another Sith Lord who fell at Malachor.”
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sacrifice"
- ↑ "The End of History"—Star Wars Insider 154
- ↑ (Image 1 caption)
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith