|Physical and technical specifications|
|Usage and history|
- "Words have power. Proof is in the Sith scrolls I acquired. When read, they release malevolence as a safeguard against those who would unlock their secrets. Better to leave hundreds blinded with a binding curse than surrender power to a single fool."
- ―Sorzus Syn, Lord of the Sith
During the reign of Emperor Palpatine, one of his Hands, Roganda Ismaren obtained and studied ancient Sith scrolls that contained knowledge of the forgotten art of Mechu-deru. Another of Palpatine's Hands, Lumiya discovered a Sith tome on Ziost that provided detailed instructions for the construction of a Sith lightwhip. Another still of the Emperor's servants known as Blackhole also acquired Sith scrolls that he used to further his own knowledge of the dark side of the Force.
- Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith (audio)
- Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith 2: The Quest for the Sith
- Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith 3: Descent to the Dark Side (Mentioned only)
- Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith 5: Sith Secrets
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Revan
- Red Harvest
- Darth Bane: Path of Destruction
- Star Wars Legacy 27: Into the Core