Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Sithspit" was one of the most common curse words used throughout the era of the Galactic Republic, through the Galactic Empire, and into the time of the Galactic Alliance. Originating on Corellia, it expressed outrage, surprise, pain, frustration, or simply displeasure.
Behind the scenesEdit
In Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, when Kyle said "Sithspit! I need to get him to a bacta tank!", there is a subtitle error. The subtitles say "Sith spit! I need to get him to a bacta tank!", incorrectly spacing the word.
- Side Trip
- Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor
- X-Wing: Rogue Squadron
- X-Wing: The Krytos Trap
- X-Wing: The Bacta War
- X-Wing: Wraith Squadron
- X-Wing: Iron Fist
- X-Wing: Solo Command
- I, Jedi
- X-Wing: Starfighters of Adumar
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Union 4
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide II: Ruin
- The New Jedi Order: Recovery
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory I: Conquest
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory II: Rebirth
- Emissary of the Void
- The New Jedi Order: The Final Prophecy
- Legacy 28: Vector, Part 9
- Legacy 33: Fight Another Day, Part 2
- Legacy 39: Tatooine, Part 3