- "There is no contemplation, there is only duty."
- ―The Sixth Line's creed
The Sixth Line was a militant faction of the Jedi Order that was active during the Galactic War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire, taking their name from the "sixth line" that they added to the Jedi Code: "There is no contemplation, there is only duty." Led by the Jedi Master Surro and several other Masters, the Sixth Line worked as a strike unit for the Republic, primarily on the orders of the Republic Strategic Information Service. The Sixth Line was deployed on the planet Balmorra in the aftermath of Grand Marshal Cheketta's failed defense of the Balmorran Arms Factory. Later in the war, when Agent Theron Shan discovered that the former Sith Emperor Vitiate was active on the planet Ziost, he called the Sixth Line to Ziost, but Vitiate possessed the entire Sixth Line along with the planet's population. The vast majority of the Sixth Line perished in the cataclysmic Invasion of Ziost.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Star Wars: The Old Republic
- ↑ Using information from the novel The Old Republic: Annihilation and Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire, the events of Game Updates 2.0 through 3.3 for Star Wars: The Old Republic can be placed in the time period between 3640 BBY and 3637 BBY. According to The Old Republic's lead designer Charles Boyd (screenshot), the game's events can be assumed to occur in a timeline matching that of their real-time release. Therefore, the events of Game Update 3.2: Rise of the Emperor can be placed in approximately 3637 BBY, just prior to Chapter I of Fallen Empire.