- "Twilight Company is fighting a battle for the heart of the galaxy. For the spirit of every ordinary man and woman and Imperial stormtrooper. Stealing food won't help us win. Killing enemies won't, either. Against might on the scale of the Empire, conventional victory is impossible—when our objectives become purely military, we've already lost the larger fight."
- ―Micha Evon, during the aftermath of the battle of Vir Aphshire
The Sixty-First Mobile Infantry, also referred to as the Sixty-First or Twilight Company was a military unit that served the Alliance to Restore the Republic under the command of Captain Micha Evon during the Galactic Civil War. During their service aboard the CR90 corvette Thunderstrike, the soldiers of Twilight Company fought against the forces of the Galactic Empire during the Mid Rim Retreat. At one point, the company went on a mission to Allst Prime to capture Governor Magé and gain new recruits. The unit's patch read "Twilight survives" along the top and "Mobile Infantry" at the bottom.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novel (Mentioned only)
- "Inbrief"—Star Wars Insider 161
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First appearance)