The skeleton key was a key that belonged to the slicer DJ. It was made of liquid metal, so its teeth could automatically shape to match any lock. In 34 ABY, DJ used it to escape from his cell in the Canto Bight police headquarters.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 3
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Skeleton key)
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages