- «...he found me after the skirmish on Cholganna. Most of us were killed, but he spared me. He offered me a place by his side.»
- ―Qawohl, on his master, Teneb Kel[src]
The Skirmish on Cholganna was a conflict fought sometime before 3,678 BBY. The skirmish was waged by agents of the Sith Empire, and resulted in the deaths of many of the Abyssin Qawohl's comrades. In the aftermath of the struggle, the Sith Acolyte Teneb Kel discovered Qawohl and spared his life, taking him from Cholganna as a slave and familiar.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Skirmish on Cholganna was first mentioned in Star Wars: The Old Republic, Blood of the Empire Act 2: The Broken World, the second issue of the Blood of the Empire webcomic. The event was alluded to by the Abyssin slave Qawohl, however, no information was provided on who was involved in the skirmish other than the Sith Imperials and Qawohl himself.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic, Blood of the Empire Act 2: The Broken World (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic, Blood of the Empire Act 1: Shades of the Sith places the events of Blood of the Empire twenty-five years before the Treaty of Coruscant, which is signed in 3,653 BBY according to The Essential Atlas. This indicates that Blood of the Empire occurs in 3,678 BBY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Star Wars: The Old Republic, Blood of the Empire Act 2: The Broken World