- "They have overrun the base! We need reinforcements!"
- ―685's last words during the skirmish
During the Clone Wars, the moon of Pantora was apparently set for a Separatist invasion. To this end, the Separatists established a base on Orto Plutonia, a Pantoran protectorate. Meanwhile, the Pantoran government requested the Senate establish a base on Orto Plutonia, and the result of this was Glid Station.
However, what nobody knew was Orto Plutonia was already settled by a number of primitive Talz. When the Separatists discovered them, they attacked them. But the Talz, despite being mainly primitive, were able to drive them off and then retaliated by attacking the Separatist base. Glid Station got caught in the middle of the battle, which ended in the Talz slaughter of all Separatist and Republic personnel on the planet.
- The Clone Wars: Cold Snap (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Trespass" (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sphere of Influence" (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded
- ↑ "Republic HoloNet News Core Edition 14:4:14"—Star Wars Insider 67
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology
- ↑ The Essential Reader's Companion dates the Star Wars: The Clone Wars film to 22 BBY, while The Official Star Wars Fact File Part 8 (22 BBY 101–102, Spying for the Senate) dates "Senate Spy" to late 22 BBY. Since places "Trespass" between The Clone Wars film and "Senate Spy," it can be concluded that "Trespass" also takes place in 22 BBY.