During the Galactic Civil War, a skirmish broke out between the Galactic Empire and the Alliance to Restore the Republic sometime after the Battle of Yavin on the volcanic moon Ghost Moon. Task Force 99 of the Empire led by Sergeant Kreel shot down a Rebel Taylander shuttle which crashed on the moon.
The surviving Rebels set up an ambush for the Empire using snipers. Kreel then led a successful assault against the Rebels but was forced to retreat along with his squad to the sewers when faced with a tank. The Rebels followed them with the tank to the sewers where Kreel disabled the tank's weapons using his lightsaber. The tank was set to fire by the stormtroopers and the Rebels were killed except for Admiral Verette, who was captured for interrogation.
- Star Wars 21: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part I (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Darth Vader 20: End of Games, Part I
- ↑ Star Wars 22: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part II
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 3.14 3.15 3.16 3.17 3.18 3.19 3.20 3.21 3.22 3.23 Star Wars 21: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part I
- ↑ The Last Flight of the Harbinger takes place shortly after Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, in the aftermath of the Battle of Yavin, but the exact date is currently unknown.
- ↑ Star Wars 23: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part III