- "Jedi who have multiple limbs, such as the Priapulin Master Skwelli, who carried six lightsabers, are a wonder to behold in the extant recordings in the Jedi Holocrons."
- ―An excerpt from The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force, by Jedi Battlemaster Skarch Vaunk
Skwelli was a male Priapulin Jedi Master who served the Jedi Order at some point before the Ruusan Reformation of 1000 BBY. A proficient duelist who practiced Form VI of lightsaber combat, Skwelli was capable of wielding six sabers at once due to his multi-limbed Priapulin physiology. His skills were recorded for documentary purposes in one of the Order's holocrons and kept on file within the Jedi Temple's archives on the Galactic Republic capital of Coruscant.
Considering Skwelli's prowess with multiple lightsabers a "wonder," Jedi Battlemaster Skarch Vaunk mentioned him in the chapter "Lightsabers: Their construction and use" that she authored for the Jedi trainee guidebook The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force, first published as early as the year 990 BBY. Almost nine centuries later, Padawan Thame Cerulian annotated the passage mentioning Skwelli in his copy of the book, regarding the Priapulin's abilities "amazing." When the book passed to Cerulian's apprentice Dooku, however, the future Sith Lord dismissed Skwelli as "sloppy" and lacking the proper footwork.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force
- ↑ According to The Jedi Path, the book was first published "a decade or more after the end of the New Sith Wars in 1000 BBY." This is taken here to mean the year 990 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones