The Skyborn Rangers were a group of uvak-riding Sith of the Lost Tribe on Kesh. Founded in 4975 BBY by Yaru Korsin, who placed his daughter Nida in charge of the group, the Rangers were seemingly little more than hobby-riders used casually for public displays. However, the Rangers were actually founded as a countermeasure against the works of Adari Vaal, who conspired to dismantle the leadership of the Sith on Kesh. The Rangers later inspired the clothing worn by the uvak wranglers during their competitions in the Korsinata, more than a thousand years later.
- Lost Tribe of the Sith: Savior (First appearance)
- Lost Tribe of the Sith: Purgatory (Mentioned only)
- Lost Tribe of the Sith: Sentinel (Mentioned only)
- Lost Tribe of the Sith: Pantheon (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Lost Tribe of the Sith 3: Spiral, Part 3 (First pictured)