- "Have you ever seen the botanical gardens at the Skydome? Amazing plants in there, a nice place where you can eat, all kinds of stuff."
- ―Etain Tur-Mukan
The Skydome Botanical Gardens was a complex in the Fobosi District of Coruscant. It was the headquarters for the Order of the Canted Circle. It was also where the New Republic held a reception for Ambassador Furgan of Carida.
Constructed during the Old Republic by a wealthy Galactic News Service philanthropist, the gardens displayed exotic and endangered flora within a rooftop terrarium. The Carnivorous Plants section was of special note, and the Gardens themselves were often host to dignitary meetings. Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan went to the gardens with Darman Skirata.
- Republic Commando: True Colors
- Coruscant Nights I: Jedi Twilight
- Jedi Search (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force
- Legacy of the Force: Sacrifice
- Legacy of the Force: Revelation (Mentioned only)
- The Illustrated Star Wars Universe
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones: The Illustrated Companion
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia