Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Skyscraper and cloudcutter were terms to denote an extremely tall building. Skyscrapers on the planet of Coruscant were built on top of thousands of levels of urban blocks and the largest of the skyscrapers reached into the upper stretches of the atmosphere. Some of them were so tall that the inhabitants of their upper levels required piped-in purified gases for breathing.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Obi-Wan & Anakin, Part II
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (TV series)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Steal
- Tarkin (First identified as cloudcutter)
- Darth Vader 1: Vader (Appears in flashback(s))
- Darth Vader 16: The Shu-Torun War, Part I
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- "Scorched"—Star Wars Insider 165
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens