The Slave IV was an AIAT/i gunship produced by Kuat Drive Yards that was used by Boba Fett to replace the Slave III. Coincidentally, it was of the same ship class as Jaster's Legacy, the original vessel of Boba's father, Jango Fett.
The Slave IV assisted Fett on his many escapades through the galaxy. For instance: He used the ship to track down a Devaronian named Kardue'sai'Malloc on Peppel who was wanted on Devaron for his crimes.
For reasons unknown, Fett abandoned the starship on the planet Shogun in 21 ABY following the death of his friend Fenn Shysa. It was later rediscovered by Ailyn Vel, Boba's daughter, while searching for her father who she believed to be dead. She then used it to track down Bornan Thul in response to a bounty placed on him by Nolaa Tarkona.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Last One Standing: The Tale of Boba Fett (First appearance)
- Young Jedi Knights: Shards of Alderaan
- Young Jedi Knights: Diversity Alliance
- Young Jedi Knights: Jedi Bounty
- Young Jedi Knights: The Emperor's Plague