A slaver was a person who bought, sold, or managed slaves. Darts D'Nar was a Zygerrian slaver who operated during the Clone Wars. Azmorigan was a Jablogian slaver who operated during the reign of the Galactic Empire.
When Asajj Ventress was an infant, she was taken by a slaver. During the Clone Wars, Zygerrian slavers captured and enslaved the Togruta people of the Kiros colony. A rescue mission was launched, consisting of Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano, and clone trooper Rex.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Nightsisters" (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Kidnapped"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Slaves of the Republic"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Escape from Kadavo"
- Ahsoka (Mentioned only)
- Rebel Rising
- Thrawn (Mentioned only)
- Servants of the Empire: Rebel in the Ranks (Mentioned only)
- "Return of the Slavers"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 5
- Star Wars Rebels – "Idiot's Array"
- Leia, Princess of Alderaan
- Star Wars Rebels – "Crawler Commandeers"
- Battlefront II: Inferno Squad
- "One Thousand Levels Down"—Star Wars Insider 151 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 1: Skywalker Strikes
- Doctor Aphra Annual 1
- Doctor Aphra 13: The Enormous Profit, Part V
- Star Wars Annual 3 (Mentioned only)
- "Blade Squadron: Zero Hour"—Star Wars Insider 160 (Mentioned only)
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Aftermath: Empire's End
- The Legends of Luke Skywalker
- "All Creatures Great and Small"
- ; image #11 (First identified as Slaver)
- ; image #5
- ; image #1
- ; image #1
- Rogue One: Rebel Dossier
- ; image #27 (of 32)
- ; image #18 (of 21)
- ; image #40 (of 69)