Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A slaver was an individual who practiced and engaged in the business of slavery.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Nightsisters" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Kidnapped"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Slaves of the Republic"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Escape from Kadavo"
- "Tinian on Trial"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 4 (As "slave dealer")
- Star Wars 17: Crucible (Dream sequence)
- Star Wars 32: The Jawa Express (Mentioned only)
- "Big Quince"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2 (Mentioned only)
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- The Star Wars Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 1: A New Hope
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin
- Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races
- Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters
- Planets of the Galaxy, Volume Two
- Heir to the Empire Sourcebook
- Wanted by Cracken
- Galaxy Guide 9: Fragments from the Rim
- Planets of the Galaxy, Volume Three
- The Movie Trilogy Sourcebook
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters
- Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races, Second Edition
- The Last Command Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters, Second Edition
- Cracken's Rebel Operatives
- "The Free-Trader's Guide to Sevarcos"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- "The Pentastar Alignment"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3
- Galaxy Guide 11: Criminal Organizations
- The Star Wars Planets Collection
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: The Card Game – Knowledge and Defense (Card: The Slave Trade)
- Star Wars: The Card Game – Knowledge and Defense (Card: Zygerrian Slaver)
- Star Wars: The Card Game – Knowledge and Defense (Card: Slaver Holding Cells)