Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Slaver blades were knives manufactured by Arakyd Industries used by the reptilian Trandoshan species, often by slavers when hunting Wookiees. Captured slaves were kept from escaping by the combined threat of these blades and the ACP array guns carried by the Trandoshan guards. In 21 BBY, during the Clone Wars between the Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems, the Republic assault ship Prosecutor reappeared in the Corbantis system after disappearing. The clone commandos of Delta Squad were sent to investigate, and there they encountered numerous Trandoshans, several carrying these blades. They later encountered more blade-wielding Trandoshans on their mission to the planet Kashyyyk in 19 BBY.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Republic Commando (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Republic Commando: Prima Official Game Guide (First identified as Slaver Blades)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars: Republic Commando: Prima Official Game Guide
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Republic Commando
- ↑ Star Wars: Republic Commando places the mission on the Prosecutor 367 days after the First Battle of Geonosis, which takes place after the start of 22 BBY, according to The New Essential Chronology. Given that The Essential Atlas defines a galactic standard year as 368 days, the Prosecutor mission must therefore occur in 21 BBY.
- ↑ Order 66: A Republic Commando Novel places the events on Kashyyyk as 1,088 days (19 BBY) after the First Battle of Geonosis, which The New Essential Chronology places at 22 BBY.