A sleeper bomb was an explosive device which was attached, while dormant, to its intended target in order to avoid detection. When the bomb was activated, it gradually collected the power for the explosion from a nearby source, making it even harder to detect. A sleeper bomb was used to compromise the hull of the Millennium Falcon en route to Ammuud, in 2 BBY.
- Jedi Quest: The Trail of the Jedi
- The Last of the Jedi: Underworld
- Star Wars Droids: Rebellion 4
- Han Solo's Revenge (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial (Mentioned only)