Varying in size, slugs could range from small calibers used in slugthrower pistols, to much larger cannon rounds used by planetary defenses. In smaller calibers, specialty slugs allowed for an incredible array of specialized ammunition, and featured "mercy" slugs made from soft gels for stunning rather than killing, specialized "pyro" slugs which used combustible materials to light targets on fire, explosive detonite and Deuterium rounds, armor piercing rounds made from depleted baradium, and even anti-lightsaber rounds made from cortosis which were capable of shorting out lightsabers.
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 8"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 9"
- The Clone Wars: Act on Instinct
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- (As "bullet")
- Cracken's Rebel Field Guide
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition (As "bullet")
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Suns of Fortune
- Fly Casual
Notes and referencesEdit
- bullet on Wikipedia