|Usage and history|
Crowd control, obscuring the vision of pursuers
Smoke grenades were a type of grenade that released clouds of thick smoke to obscure the vision of enemies. They come in multiple colors, such as red or green. They were used for crowd control, special forces, launched from grenade launchers, and by regular armies.
- Jedi Quest: The Moment of Truth
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Deception"
- "Mandalorian Memories"—Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.41
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Soft War"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Test of Strength"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence"
- Secrets of the Jedi
- Star Wars: Droids Special (First appearance)
- Tatooine Manhunt
- "When the Domino Falls"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3
- Star Wars: Yoda Stories (Non-canonical appearance)
- Crisis of Faith
- Specter of the Past
- Rules of Engagement: The Rebel SpecForce Handbook
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Galaxy at War
- Galaxy of Intrigue