Soergg Vosadii Bezhin was a gray Hutt bossban on Ansion in 22 BBY. Based in Lower Cuipernam, his majordomo was Ogomoor, his aide was Ib-Dunn, he had two Yuzzem bodyguards, and at least four concubines: a Human, a Brogune, and at least two of an unknown species.
Around 22 BBY, Soergg was hired by the Commerce Guilds and some other industrial interests, to execute a plot to withdraw Ansion from the Republic. The secession of Ansion would cause a number of planets allied with it to secede as well, dealing a serious blow to the Republic, and giving the Commerce Guilds and their associates the opportunity to create a new government of their own design.
To this end, Soergg first attempted to influence the political process on Ansion; then, when Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Luminara Unduli and Barriss Offee of the Jedi Order attempted to convince Ansion to remain in the Republic, he hired thugs to try to kill them several times. In the end, his attempts failed, but he murdered those with the evidence to incriminate him. Though publicly accused by Offee, his part in the conspiracy was never revealed.
- The Approaching Storm (First appearance)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 39 (ANS2-4, Dispute on Ansion)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 140 (HUT18, The Hutts)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III ("Soergg the Hutt")
- The Essential Reader's Companion
- The Official Star Wars Fact File Part 42 (22 BBY 2, Dispute on Ansion)