- "Now we complete our mission. To hunt and kill the traitor that allowed Starkiller Base to be destroyed…Lieutenant Sol Rivas."
- ―Captain Phasma, to TN-3465
Sol Rivas was a human male who served as a Lieutenant in the First Order. After being dumped into a garbage compactor during the Battle of Starkiller Base, Captain Phasma returned to the computer she used to lower Starkiller Base's shields and wiped the records clean of her actions. Realizing that Rivas had also accessed the computer, she attempted to detain Rivas for his treason against the First Order. Spotting Rivas on Level Two, Phasma attempted to shoot Rivas but Rivas was able to escape as a result of the continuous explosions throughout the base, leading Phasma on a chase across the planet before he was eventually able to escape offworld aboard a TIE/fo space superiority fighter. Not long after, Phasma and TN-3465 left the planet ready to hunt Rivas down and kill him for his actions that led to Starkiller's destruction.
- Captain Phasma, Part I (First appearance)
- Captain Phasma, Part II (Mentioned only)
- Captain Phasma, Part III (Indirect mention only)
- Captain Phasma, Part IV