|Chronological and political information|
Sola met her future husband Darred Janren, a young architect, while studying septic engineering at a Naboo university. After her marriage, she had two daughters, Ryoo and Pooja. Sola and Darred recognized the fact that the Naberrie name was well-known within the social and political circles of Naboo, and therefore decided to keep it as the family name.
Having settled happily into a domestic life, Sola greatly enjoyed teasing Padmé about men who would make likely suitors for her, much to her sister's exasperation. Sola even told Anakin Skywalker, her future brother-in-law, that he was "the first boyfriend" Padmé had brought home to the family.
Behind the scenes
Sola Naberrie was portrayed by Claudia Karvan, an Australian actress perhaps most well known for her work on TV programs The Secret Life of Us and Love My Way.
- Star Wars: Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones novel
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones (Deleted scene)
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- The Last of the Jedi: Death on Naboo (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones: The Illustrated Companion
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 105 (NAB7-8, Sola Naberrie)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 140 (FAM1-2, Skywalker Family Tree)
- Revenge of the Sith: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Annual 2009
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 36