- "We're Banshee Squadron, attached to the Impstar Solar Storm. Just in from Phindar."
- ―Heiwei Akrone introduces his squadron to Nashtah Squadron
The Solar Storm was an Imperial-class Star Destroyer that served in the Imperial Navy of the Galactic Empire during the Galactic Civil War against the Alliance to Restore the Republic. At around the time of the Battle of Yavin, the Star Destroyer traveled from Phindar to the Bright Jewel Oversector Flight Base built on the moon Axxila III. At the base, Banshee Squadron—a TIE fighter squadron attached to the Solar Storm—went for drinks at the bar known as the Zero Angle where several of their number including Heiwei Akrone and Bruiser became involved in a bar brawl before making friends with the pilots of Nashtah Squadron. When news of the Death Star's destruction reached the base, all pilots there including those attached to the Solar Storm had their army or navy affiliations revoked and were reassigned.
Behind the scenesEdit
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 "Last Call at the Zero Angle"—Star Wars Insider 156
- ↑ Star Wars Super Graphic: A Visual Guide to a Galaxy Far, Far Away
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Star Wars: Card Trader
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know