The Solleu River was a large river which ran through Naboo's capital city of Theed. Fed by underground tributaries that flowed from the planet core, Theed was mainly an island that rested in the rivers grasp. The mighty river, adored by both Gungans and the Naboo, ended in Theed at Virdugo Plunge, the largest waterfall in the city. The Funeral Temple crossed the river, which was incorporated into a tradition where the ashes of the dead would be deposited into the river.
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns
- Star Wars: Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- The Monster"—Star Wars Gamer 2 "
- Star Wars: Obi-Wan
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace video game
- Star Wars: Starfighter
- "End Game"
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars: Episode I Insider's Guide
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones: The Illustrated Companion
- Star Wars: Complete Locations