|X-Wng: Solo Command|
X-Wing: Solo Command is the seventh installment in the X-Wing series of novels, published in February 1999 by Bantam Spectra. It is a novel written by Aaron Allston with the narration for the audio version performed by Anthony Heald.
- ISBN 0553579002; February 2, 1999, Bantam Spectra, 341-page paperback
- ISBN 0553525395; February 2, 1999, Bantam Doubleday Dell Audio Publishing, Abridged cassette
- ISBN 3442351979; July 2000, Blanvalet, 350-page German paperback
- ISBN 8324118179; 2004, Amber, 316-page Polish paperback
- ISBN 0553506056; March 1999, Transworld Publishers, 341-page UK paperback
- ISBN 978-80-252-2886-9; 2013, EGMONT ČR, 384-page Czech paperback (X-Wing: Solovy rozkazy)
Their covert mission has been a success. The enemy has been vanquished. Or so they thought. The Super Star Destroyer Iron Fist somehow escaped destruction and with it the New Republic's greatest threat, the infamous Warlord Zsinj. To defeat him, Wraith Squadron must join a combat task force led by the only man crafty enough to beat Zsinj at his own game: Han Solo. But Zsinj knows the X-wing fighters' indomitable courage is both their greatest strength—and their greatest weakness. For even against the most overwhelming odds, the Rebels will fight to the death. And that will leave Zsinj the galaxy's unchallenged master!
At the same time, Face, who has just been promoted to Brevet Captain and given command of the squad, delves deeper into the history of Lara Notsil, finding out her secret and forcing her to abandon the group, though she would later help out the New Republic by creating an army of saboteur droids to cripple the flagship of the warlord. At the end of the book Wraith Squadron is absorbed into the New Republic Intelligence and Myn Donos, newly recovered from his depression, transfers to Rogue Squadron.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
This is a gallery of the different cover variations of X-Wing: Solo Command.