SoroSuub Corporation was a Sullust-based company whose tech division developed and manufactured a great variety of technological goods, from droids and sensors to weapons and vehicles. At the time of the Galactic Civil War, SoroSuub employed about half the population of Sullust. When SoroSuub began to support the Empire, one of its freighter pilots, Nien Nunb, stole from the company on behalf of the Rebellion.
The company notably produced the Luxury 3000 space yacht, the Petite Opu-Yacht, the V-35 Courier landspeeder, the Hush-98 comlink, the Quasar Fire-class cruiser-carrier, and the C1 personal comlink.
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Snare (Mentioned only) (Misspelled as "SoruSuub")
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Before the Awakening (Mentioned only)
- Join the Resistance (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes (Mentioned only)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Dawn of Rebellion (as SoroSuub)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 The Planets of Star Wars Battlefront. ea.com (November 5, 2015). Retrieved on November 5, 2015.
- ↑ Dawn of Rebellion
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Join the Resistance
- ↑ Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 V-35 landspeeder. Star Wars Rebels (October 20, 2014, 11:17 pm). Retrieved on November 26, 2014, 3:07 pm. "This outdated, and therefore inexpensive, model of speeder could often be found on Outer Rim planets."
- ↑ Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded