|Chronological and political information|
- "Master Skywalker, there are too many of them! What are we going to do?"
- ―Sors Bandeam's final words
A Force-sensitive Human, Sors Bandeam was given to the Jedi Order for education in the ways of the Force. Sorted into a clan at the Coruscant Jedi Temple, Initiate Bandeam remained at the Temple as many of his instructors fought and died during the Clone Wars.
When Supreme Chancellor Palpatine betrayed the Order in 19 BBY by issuing Contingency Order 66, Initiate Bandeam was present with his clan at the Temple when the 501st Legion marched up the Processional Way. Seeking refuge in the High Council Chamber high atop one of the Temple's towers, he and his peers were pleased when Jedi Anakin Skywalker walked into the chamber. Believing the famed hero was there to save them from the attacking clones, the children were caught unaware when the Jedi-turned-Sith ignited his lightsaber and slew the younglings. Indeed, Skywalker had fallen to the dark side of the Force and was now known as Darth Vader.
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith DVD-ROM In-depth Commentary
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 57 ("Bandeam, Sors")