Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spaceport Speeders was a speeder shop in Mos Eisley where Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi sold Luke's X-34 landspeeder before meeting with Han Solo and Chewbacca at Docking Bay 94. Most of the speeders available to buy were older and not well-maintained and the proprietor was known for buying his stock at a price far below the speeders' fair market value. For this reason, most of Tatooine's farmers bought and traded their used landspeeders in Anchorhead.
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars 2: Six Against the Galaxy
- Star Wars Journal: The Fight for Justice (Indirect mention only)
- "Spare Parts"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 11
- Nightlily: The Lovers' Tale (Mentioned only)
- Tatooine Manhunt
- Star Wars Missions 10: Showdown in Mos Eisley
- Galaxy of Fear: Ghost of the Jedi
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley
- Star Wars Technical Journal, Volume One
- Star Wars Technical Journal
- Galaxy Guide 1: A New Hope, Second Edition
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Premiere Limited (Card: Spaceport Speeders)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Premiere Limited (Card: Wioslea)
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Trilogy
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook